Friday, June 19, 2015

Updating My Top Tens For 2014 Photos - Couches in Unusual locations


Some of these top tens were never posted. This set still contains some that were in my top ten away nos 5&6 (I have tried to use a different photo if possible) and could have chosen others There may have been more unusual places but the artistic impression scores were not high enough to break into my top ten. Number 1 was a heavy couch moved into the middle of a soccer field. 
this one moved around in the park 
playing peek-a-boo 
in the back of the truck with recovered bricks 
in a field in Greece 
around a campfire in New Brunswick 
this is from a set of my favourite stories in pictures series 

needed at least one winter shot 
do not believe it came from this building

No comments:

Post a Comment