Friday, June 15, 2012

Missed it by that much


While I was on holiday in Italy, we turned on the news to hear of a grizzly murder in Montreal. On our return I found out it was on my usual lunch route, and I surmised that I could have found the body or whatever. This week we received the Paris Match with the couch in question photographed at the location Lucy and Decarie NW - (I already have two photos from that location on the blog- but looked through my archives and found five more.

Paris Match

One thing in common at this location is the general mess. Some buildings rarely have unwanted couches and when they do, they are presented nicely; others like this one are almost always a mess. 
- it is very interesting to see the evolution of buildings and/or of their tenants - over the years that I have been taking these photos prime locations have all but dried up, and others now have couches more frequently









No comments:

Post a Comment